Office for Doctoral Studies
Paperwork for doctoral dissertations (thesis application) is processed at the "doctoral office" (Promotionssekretariat).
Please note that the only unit auhorized to provide reliable information in doctoral issues is the doctoral office (Promotionssekretariat) of this Faculty.
Office / contact hours:
Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
NO SUBMISSION OF ANY DOCUMENTS AT OTHER DAYS OR TIMES.
Designated staff & subjects:
Mrs. Wasiljew (Mathematics, Computer Science) - room 307
Mrs. Nowak (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) - room 304
Mr. Ecke - room 307.1
The office is located in building 1160 (Templergraben 59, upper level (above "Technologietransfer, Forschungsförderung").
- Doctoral degree regulations (.pdf - German) Faculty 1
- Checklist (.pdf - English) and template (.pdf - German) template (.docx - German)
- Advisor agreement (.pdf - German)
- Declaration of authorship (.pdf - English) text template for your dissertation
- Appointment (university library) for planning the submission of doctoral dissertations
- Information sheet on the storage of personal data (.pdf - German)
- Center for Doctoral Studies (for your information .pdf - German/English)