Bachelor Degree Programs
The profile area Energy, Chemical & Process Engineering is represented in the engineering and natural science studies, which you find here. Concerning the interdisciplinarity there is not any claim to comprehensiveness. For further information on content, course and career prospects of the respective degree programs, follow the links below:
- Mechanical Engineering B.Sc.
- Business Administration & Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc.
- Business Administration & Engineering: Electrical Power Engineering, B.Sc.
- Business Administration & Engineering: Materials and Process Engineering Specialization, B.Sc.
- Applied Geosciences B.Sc.
- Georesource Management B.Sc.
- Material Sciences B.Sc .
- Mineral Resources Engineering B.Sc.
- Materials Engineering B.Sc.
- Chemistry B.Sc.